Volunteering at the Peak District Challenge offers:
- A chance to support your entrant(s)
- A chance to familiarise yourself with the event for a future entry
- A discount for your entrant on their entry fee.
- It’s the only way we encourage spectating of the event
- And it’s a lot of fun!
We need people to:
- Prepare food and hand it out at checkpoints or in our headquarters in Hathersage
- Deliver equipment around the course and pick-up any retirees.
- Other tasks, like taking photos or video and sweeping the floor.
In return you’ll get:
- A competitors goody bag and event tee.
- Heartfelt thanks
- A partial refund on your entrant’s entry fee after you’ve successfully completed your volunteering shift.
This information is available as a printable volunteering factsheet for downloading and sharing.
If you have questions or would like more information, please get in touch.