Volunteering at the Peak District Challenge offers:
- A chance to support your entrant(s)
- A chance to familiarise yourself with the event for a future entry
- A discount for your entrant on their entry fee.
- It’s the only way we encourage spectating of the event
- And it’s a lot of fun!
We need people to:
- Prepare food and hand it out at checkpoints or in our headquarters in Hathersage
- Deliver equipment around the course and pick-up any retirees.
- Other tasks, like taking photos or video and sweeping the floor.
In return you’ll get:
- A competitors goody bag and event tee.
- Heartfelt thanks
- A partial refund on your entrant’s entry fee after you’ve successfully completed your volunteering shift.
Check out this short volunteering info sheet sharing more information about volunteering on this year’s event.
If you’re in principle willing to volunteer, just mention it without obligation on the notes section of any of your friends’ booking forms, or get in touch.