Volunteer for us
The success of this event relies on recruiting some volunteers to help organise the event. We need people to:
- Prepare food and hand it out at checkpoints or in our headquarters in Hathersage
- Deliver equipment around the course and pick-up any retirees.
- Other tasks, like taking photos or video and sweeping the floor.
In return you’ll get:
- A competitors goody bag (subject to availability)
- Heartfelt thanks
- And you will be supporting a really great cause, without having to break too much of a sweat!
Check out this short info sheet sharing more information about volunteering on this year’s event.
If you’re in principle willing to volunteer, just mention it without obligation on the notes section of any of your friends’ booking forms, or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org