10km – 100km challenge
Going ahead on 17-18 September 2021
Navigate yourself or join a led group with a guide
All entries include a stew supper, goody bag on completion, and full safety and organisational support.
These are the whole entry fees - even if you're fundraising for charity. If you chose to fundraise, your charity will receive 100% of any sponsorship, with no deductions, and nothing for your charity to pay.
- ...depending on distance chosen
- Route Guide booklet
- GPS tracker for your team (on 25km+)
- Drinks and Snacks from checkpoints
- Hot meal and Goody Bag at the finish
Join a guided walking group
- ...additional fee, to also receive:
- Mountain Leader qualified guide
- 12 People average group size
- Safety Equipment provided by us
- No Navigation skills required
2021 Event Date
The Peak District Challenge is going ahead (with Covid-19 tweaks) on the night of Friday 17 September and the day of Saturday 18 September 2021, starting in Hathersage at postcode S32 1DU.
Your entry fee covers
- Fully qualified, professional Mountain Leaders supervising the event.
- A GPS tracker for every team, tracking you continuously on the entire route (for 25km+ distances only)
- A modest prize pool of token prizes.
- A goodie bag at the end of the event.
- Water stations, Drinks and snacks from our friendly checkpoints on the way round.
- A stew supper on arrival back in Hathersage on Saturday evening.
- Kit guidance and advice, along with a pre-walk registration and briefing.
- Bag care, including drop-bags for 50-100km distances.
- Printed route guides and GPX files for self-navigating teams
- A scenic and challenging route, and all pre-event planning.
- A cash discount voucher to spend with the event organiser, Wilderness Development. This can even be redeemed in advance on any navigation training or walking courses that you take to prepare for the event.
- Finishers Packs are available to pre-book at additional cost, which contain an event t-shirt and medal in addition to your goody bag.
We are here to help – you can reach us by
07941 645 520
0161 637 8707