25km – 100km challenge
Going ahead on 18-19 September 2020
Navigate yourself or join a led group with a guide
All entries include a stew supper, goody bag on completion, and full safety and organisational support.
These are the whole entry fees - even if you're fundraising for charity. If you chose to fundraise, your charity will receive 100% of any sponsorship, with no deductions, and nothing for your charity to pay.
- ...depending on distance chosen
- Route Guide booklet
- Drinks and Snacks from checkpoints
- Stew Supper on completion
- Goody Bag at the finish
2020 Event Date
The Peak District Challenge is going ahead (with Covid-19 tweaks) on the night of Friday 18 September and the day of Saturday 19 September 2020, starting in Hathersage at postcode S32 1DU.
Your entry fee covers
- Safety teams of fully qualified, professional Mountain Leaders ready to respond.
- A modest prize pool.
- Water stations.
- A pre-walk registration and briefing, along with the route guides that you need.
- A goodie bag at the end.
- Drinks and snacks from our checkpoints on the way round.
- A stew supper on completion.
- Kit guidance and advice, a fundraising guide and sponsor forms if you choose to be sponsored.
- A scenic and challenging route, and all pre-event planning.
- A cash discount voucher to spend with the event organiser, Wilderness Development.
- Finishers Packs are available to pre-book at additional cost, which contain an event t-shirt and medal in addition to your goody bag.
We are here to help – you can reach us by
07941 645 520
0161 637 8707