- You should have already completed your Medical and Kit declaration form. Please come back to this page 7 days before your Peak District Challenge event to download details of the checkpoints and watch your compulsory safety briefing.
- Once you have submitted your Declaration Form online and watched the safety briefing video above, then on the day go straight to the “Fast Queue” at Registration, 60 minutes before your wave’s start time.
- In the meantime, you may want to reward yourself with our ethical Official Peak District Challenge Event Merchandise.
When to arrive to pick up your wrist band and route guide:
- Between 6.30pm – 7.30pm Friday for any challenge.
- Between 7.30-8.30pm Friday for Silver and Gold Ultra challenges only.
- Between 6-7am if you want to start your Bronze challenge at 7.30am in the “Extra Hour” wave.
- Between 7-8am if you want to start your Bronze challenge at 8.30am.
- Between 8-9am if you want to walk the Copper challenge, departing at 9.30am
- Between 9-10am if you want to walk or run the Copper challenge, departing at 10.30am in the “Runners and Fast Walkers wave”.
- Between 2.30-3.30pm if you want to walk the Back Before Dark 10k, departing at 4.11pm.
- Between 4.30-5.30pm if you want to run the Back Before Dark 10k, departing at 6.11pm.