- Please watch the video safety briefing above.
- You should have already read (maybe printed) this Final Event Information sheet.
- You should have already completed your Medical and Kit declaration form, preferably online, or printed out the final 4 pages of the Final Event Info sheet to complete your form on paper to bring with you on the day.
- Download this sample of pages 1-2 of the mapping booklet, and the checkpoint grid references. The complete map booklet including pages 3-16 is provided in paper form on arrival at registration. You may want to mark these checkpoints on to your maps in advance.
- You can download GPX files if you’d like them (not compulsory):
- Here’s the essential kit and equipment list again.
- If you have submitted your Medical and Kit declaration form online, then on the day go straight to the “Fast Queue” at Registration, 60 minutes before your wave’s start time.
- If you have not submitted your Form online, please arrive 90 minutes before your wave’s start time with a completed paper form and go to the “Slow Queue” at Registration.
- Grab some free hot drinks and refreshments in the briefing room 60 minutes before your planned start time.
When to arrive to pick up your wrist band and route guide:
- Between 6.30pm – 7.30pm Friday for any challenge.
- Between 7.30-8.30pm Friday for Silver and Gold Ultra challenges only.
- Between 6-7am if you want to start your Bronze challenge at 7.30am
- Between 7-8am if you want to start your Bronze challenge at 8.30am.
- Between 8-9am if you want to walk the Copper challenge, departing at 9.30am
- Between 9-10am if you want to walk the Copper challenge, departing at 10.30am
- Between 10-11am if you want to run the Copper challenge, departing at 11.30am
- Between 2.30-3.30pm if you want to walk the Back Before Dark 10k, departing at 4.07pm.
- Between 4.30-5.30pm if you want to run the Back Before Dark 10k, departing at 6.07pm.